In this HTML tutorial, we are going to learn some basics of HTML Introduction (Hyper Text Markup Language) and discuss that what is HTML step by step and how it is used for creating a web page. HTML is used with all big shot languages like Java, Asp.Net, and PHP.
So lets with some basic introduction of HTML-
- Html stands for Hyper Text Markup Language.
- It is used for creating interactive webpage or website.
- Either you are creating your website on PHP or Asp.Net. You still need a Html because a web page is in HTML.
- Html Page is full of tags <>
- Each tag has there own importance and usage.
Here is a basic structure of HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)-
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Here is your webPage Title</title> </head> <body> <h1>This is your Heading</h1> <p>This is your paragraph.</p> </body> </html>
- DOCTYPE is stood for Document Type.
- Here we declare our document type Html
- It is our HTML tag.
- Inside this, we create our web page or website.
- It Consists mainly two parts.
- A head tag <head></head>
- A body tag <body></body>
<html> <head>This is your head tag</head> <body>This is your body tag</body> </html>
Body tag <body></body> is a tag used inside an HTML tag which is mainly used for holding all other codes like heading, paragraph, article and much more. The body tag is the main tag in which all logic is written.
So, this is how an HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) works. It is very nice language and also the core language for web designing.
I hope you like this tutorial.If you any query related to this post feel free to comment on the comment box.Do not to forget to hit share button because some else also need this. Also, like our Facebook Page.